Saturday, November 26, 2011

Teacher..

You may not have taught me anything that I remember..
It's just because of the darkness in me, but, wait..
You have blessed me before I asked for..
I thought things that I built, I see, is my own..
I felt proud, boast around with pride, in style..
But it's not, I read your name in every brick I see..
Now I breathe, I smile, cause is you..
Now I walk head held high, cause is you..
Now, you gifted me the god, child face in it..
Asking me to stay as a kid, to be a kid..
Is it someone who'll be there, to guide, to light the path..
Or is it someone who'll make your absence never to be felt..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a kind word at each offering,
it is in this generosity that a true sense of
belonging is born. [Lines from Rebecca's blogpost]