Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I wish I wrote..

This time I won't speak about the feelings, the relationships..
I have seen you holding hands, my hands..
I was mesmerised, when you passed by..
Once I looked into your eyes, I din't have a word to speak..
I knew, I won't make a everlasting bond with you..

But listen, I live on a hope, on a hope that's like a bubble..
Flasing many colors, showing vigor, flying high..
Although, I feel you are gone, I have you, left in me..
Something that doesn't go when I wish..
People cry about the pain, they put it in  portraits ..
The one with your smile, I have bought..
Gave it a place in my heart, & every beat roars for you ..

2 comments:

  1. love the line-
    "People cry about the pain, they put it in potraits..
    The one with your smile, I have bought.."

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind word at each offering,
it is in this generosity that a true sense of
belonging is born. [Lines from Rebecca's blogpost]